Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Here We Go.....

So, I finally decided it is time for me to start a blog of my own.  Over the past few years, I have helped several friends start blogs for themselves or their business all of which have been pretty successful.  However, I have not been able to get one going personally.

I have had a few false starts along the way.  I've tried to have tried to have subject specific blogs-- thankfulness, cooking, fashion, etc.  They never seemed to work for me because I love all of those things and more equally.

The great thing about the life I have created is that I have filled it with so many things that I absolutely love!  I have trouble saying no to things, not because I feel like I need to do it, but because I LOVE to do so many things.

The only way a blog is going to work for me is if there is room for me to fill it with all my many adventures.  I am going to have three days that will be themed:

Tasty Tuesday - A day where I will share fabulous recipes with you.

Thankful Thursday - A day to share things for which I am thankful

Friday's Favorites - Well, it's just going to be Fabulous!

 So, here we go.....

No comments: